Monday, December 15, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Here's my menu plan for the week!

I'm literally NOT cooking at all during this week!!! Ha ha!!
  • Sunday - Whole chicken in the crock pot, yellow rice, corn, gravy
  • Monday - take out
  • Tuesday - We have a dinner to attend, Grandma's watching the kids
  • Wednesday - I'm working, FG and the kids will have leftover spaghetti sauce from the freezer and he can make fresh noodles and toast
  • Thursday - FG works, the kids and I will have chicken nuggets/frozen dinner
  • Friday - I'm working again. FG can figure out what to make the kids (probably soup or spaghetti-o's)
  • Saturday - the kids are going to my parent's for the night, FG and I have a party to attend

So there. No cooking! Yesterday I did the chicken and rice. Big deal though. I put the chicken in the crock pot and made the gravy and the rice. FG cleaned it all up. We were all dead tired from the day before. There was an afternoon basketball game and we got home just before 6. Love that dinner was practically ready!

Now I must go shovel snow.

No comments: