MMMM. I always make a double batch because it goes quick! I put it in a punch bowl with an ice ring with lime slices frozen into it. Sorry, no picture because I make it right before my guests arrive.
* Exported from MasterCook *
Sparkling Pineapple Punch
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
2 3 inch cinnamon sticks
1/4
cup lime juice
1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice -- chilled
1 liter sparkling water -- chilled
1 bottle champagne -- chilled
Heat sugar, water and cinnamon to boiling, reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Remove cinnamon from syrup. Just before serving, mix syrup and remaining ingredients in large punch bowl.
Heat sugar, water and cinnamon to boiling, reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Remove cinnamon from syrup. Just before serving, mix syrup and remaining ingredients in large punch bowl.

No comments:
Post a Comment