Thursday, October 23, 2008

Relief needed

I've got a headache. Not quite a migraine but close. I've had it for a few days. I'm tired of taking drugs and feeling all woozy and out of sorts but I'm also tired of having a headache and feeling the need to keep one eye closed.

Sorry no menu plan or recipes this week.
This weekend is a Family Reunion on FG's Dad's side. They are huge. As in HUGE amounts of people. I'm not sure how my kids are going to do. DS's sensory issues are going to go into overdrive and I'll be damned if I can adequately explain it. I'm not even going to try with these people as they will just think something is "wrong" with him. DD doesn't like crowds so I fully expect her to hide in my neck or on Daddy's shoulder. All these people know who they (my kids) are, they (my kids) don't have a clue who these people are. And well, you know, they are family so the kids are automatically supposed to take to them, right? Why are people so damn stupid?

So I'll be absent with no recipes for several days. Thankfully we don't have to travel to the reunion - it's close as we live in a spot lots of people love to visit. We even got MIL to take the kids overnight on Friday so FG and I can go be around the family without overwhelming the kids. They will be there ALL day Saturday, that will be plenty for all of us.

oy, I need another dose of migraine meds. ARGH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better.

Unknown said...

Have fun! Maybe laughter will make your migrane disapear?