I made the Chicken Spaghetti tonight. I used leftovoer shredded chicken from the roasted chicken pieces I made on Monday. I added some chicken broth to the noodle water and used that to add to the final mixture. I only used 2 oz of pimentos and about 1/3 of a green pepper. It was good. DS tasted a few bites and in his quirky way of rating things he said it was 70% good (which he informed me is slightly better than 69% - no, I don't know where he came from). FG didn't like it with the first bite and told me the chicken tasted like jerky. Then he ate some more and admitted he must have just gotten a drier piece of chicken. dork. I should take a picture of my seeminly 5 mo. pg belly to let you know how much I liked it. DD didn't taste it but she didn't eat anything but bread.
Oh, and the new bread machine fit right into the family with it's first dinner. I think we'll be a very happy little kitchen with the new arrival.
Keep 'em coming Pioneer Woman, we may just be inspired to cut the cords of our city life and move to a cattle ranch! I am going to need to do something more than walk to my garage or mailbox to work off the hearty meals I've been making.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the PW. I didn't care for that chicken spaghetti recipe, but nearly every other recipe of hers has been AWESOME! Have you tried the MM sandwich yet? My husband loves me for that one!
Post a Comment