I have to tell you how well the Penne a la Betsy went over here. Even my 7 year old DS liked it, the shrimp part at least.
I made it with my guests in my kitchen. It was easy to make and easy to be social while I made it. I had everything prepped earlier so it was just dump and cook in the right steps. Drink a little wine, add a little to the sauce...
It was a wonderful recipe to entertain with not only because I could prepare it while visiting but because it was easy to serve too. I put a dish of shredded parmesan on the table and some of us added that as well. YUM. I had only a small bit leftover and I ate that for lunch.
This is also a good recipe to increase or decrease depending on how many you are serving. I could have easily made quite a bit more or less just by eyeballing the amounts.
So, two big thumbs up for The Pioneer Woman's Penne a la Betsy from this house! (Though I do need to rename it for us because I don't feel right calling it that when I don't know Betsy).

2 comments:
Thanks for the Pioneer Woman link, the blog is a riot! I'm going to have to try this dish - it sounds fantastic.
I am making the Penne a la Betsy next week. I can't wait!
Post a Comment