Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm it!

I've been tagged! My East Coast Twin at Domestic Accident has tagged me! Fun fun!

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes:

  • 1. I always have to be able to see a clock. I'm slightly annoyed at my living room right now because I don't have a decent clock that I can easily see from the couch or chair.
  • 2. I read cookbooks. I started when I was a kid and would read this ancient children's cookbook that was my mothers when she was a kid. Now on a weekend morning I like to get up before everyone, make my tea and sit with a stack of cookbooks.
  • 3. I have the exact same routine every morning. This only varies if I don't shower right away. Otherwise I can just stay asleep until my tea is ready.
  • 4. I don't drink coffee but have loved tea my entire life. I drink it all day long - hot or cold.
  • 5. I also don't drink plain/white/regular milk. I have had a bottle of chocolate syrup handy since I was 5 when my parents finally figured out that was the only way to get me to drink any milk.
  • 6. I recently went to a rock concert with FG and SMA and the guy next to me just could not fathom that *I* liked the music. I guess my pink t-shirt didn't quite fit in with the rest of the crowd but I really did love the concert and the hard grinding music! He just kept asking me if I really did like it.
  • 7. I worked for my high school and college football teams doing their team "films" (even though it was actually video). I LOVED that job in college and had a ton of "big brothers". Who all, if you read my previous post, hated my ex boyfriend and made sure FG knew he would be seriously injured if he broke my heart.

Now I have to pick some people to tag so I'm not it any more.

I would love to read the 7 things about Madre Adoptiva, Domestic Sketchbook, Wiping Up Snot, KatieKipKyraJack and to de-lurk to Rockin the Suburbs I'll tag her too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#7 is really cool. I bet that was a great way to meet guys.

I babysat for a famous football player when I was in high school. He was actually very down to earth and normal.

And it's official. We are not twins. Tea instead of coffee? Inconceivable!