Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Eh, yeah, not so good here

I knew it would be tough but it's not turning out how I expected. DD's recovery sucks. There have been more tears here from me and her than in a normal month to two. She's SO stubborn and I am so determined that I will "win" some of the battles that it ends up in all out war. Yeah. Not so good. She feels like shit, I know but does she have to act like such a shit? It's constant WHINE WHINE WHINE and scream if she doesn't get her way. That's not good for her throat. And she's not talking well either. I don't know if there's a problem or if it's sore from all her screaming but she hasn't spoken normally at all since her surgery. It all goes through her nose and she's very hard to understand. I'm going to call the Dr. - again. I already called because she has this nasty cough and they put her on antibiotics and cough meds. I think they screwed up the antibiotics because it says to take for 14 days and they have lasted 5 1/2. I'm giving the right dosage but someone, somewhere screwed up.
Anyway, I am not having a good time of things. I am also hosting Thanksgiving. I'm praying she improves her attitude a bit. I already heard from my father how I must let her get away with everything because she doesn't act like that for them. When she does, my mom apparently stops it immediately. Well, how f'ing special for you! Thanks for making me feel like even more crap than I already do!

:( WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The reason why she doesn't act like that for your parents is because they're NOT Mom. Period. End of story. I'm sorry you're struggling so much through her recovery. I hope she starts to feel better soon.