Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekly Menu Plan!




Here's the menu for this week. It's probably going to change because DD is getting her tonsils & adenoids out on Wednesday morning. I have to have her at the hospital at 6 am so I'm not sure how much I'll feel up to cooking on Wednesday evening. Not to mention my #1 priority will be taking care of her. My family won't starve but they probably won't eat great homemade meals all week either. :(

Sunday: Baked fish, roasted red potatoes, roasted squash - plan for last Wednesday and we ended up going having to go out to dinner with some of FG's clients.

Monday: Beef Fajitas, rice

Tuesday: Baked chicken strips, noodles, veggies

Wednesday: Sweet & sour pork over rice.

Thursday: FG works, whatever I find to feel DS - probably frozen pizza

Friday: Pizza or take out

Saturday: FG is gone to a dinner so whatever DS and I find to eat.

Sorry, not a great menu plan for the week! But it's about all I can promise for now! I'm conserving energy for cooking a big Thanksgiving dinner next week anyway. :)

No comments: