I have more friends going through marriage problems. It just breaks my heart. You know, if I ever had that happen to me, I would be so completely devastated. I walk around thinking that my marriage is great, just fine. I even tell myself to not be such an idiot. So when I hear of this going on with friends I do a double check of my own marriage. Poor FG gets asked a lot if he's happy with me. Then he reminds me that the last thing he needs is another woman to deal with. The last time I was freaking out about this he did a few little things that showed me that all is ok. They were small, but very significant.
A good friend of his told him that he cheated on his wife. I have never heard FG lay into a friend the way he did that time. Oh my. Not too much rattles FG but this really seemed to and he gave his friend a huge earful. While my heart broke for my friend (even though she's much better off now! ;) ) I was reassured of how seriously FG took marriage.
I know one thing, he can't completely mind me freaking out about what's happening to my friends because he sure gets some good action out of it! Just my own little way of making sure he doesn't look elsewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment