her LOVELY cold with me. Yep. Or course I ended up with it. Despite the two benedryl I took last night which usually knocks me out cold, I was awake a good portion of the night, drooling on myself and struggling to breathe. Nice visual huh?
I'm headed to the couch with a stack of magazines, a cup of tea and the remote. No real Menu Plan this week as I think the fam will be either fending for themselves (at least for tonight & possibly tomorrow) or FG can open some cans of soup tonight. Though it's still warm out and soup isn't sounding all that appetizing. Maybe he'll offer to pick up dinner.
Speaking of dinner, I did manage to make a great dish last night out of the Kraft Food & Family Magazine. It was Chinese Take-Out Lemon Chicken. I was skeptical about using the Jell-o but it was good. Not overpowering, not overly sweet. The kids weren't big on it but they are getting over this crud as well so it could have been that. They usually like the chicken picatta I make. Anyway, I used zucchini, green onions, sugar snap peas and red pepper slices in mine. It is definitely something I will make again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yuk, that suck, our daughter shared an intestinal flu with us Saturday, trade ya?
Hope ya feel better!
Post a Comment