Sunday, August 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!




It's back to school week here so dinners are basic and easy. I've asked DS for input on this week's menu as well. I love to hear what he's come up with. Also throwing a wrench into this week is the fact I may have my friend's 2 year old a few days and we take off Friday for Labor Day Weekend. Basic and simple is what it's all about this week!




  • Sunday - Take our provided by SMA


  • Monday - Tacos, salad, rice.


  • Tuesday - Grilled Chicken Salads, fresh bread (kids won't eat salad, they'll get grilled chicken and veggies)


  • Wednesday - Cheeseburgers, pasta salad, grilled veggies


  • Thursday - Stir-fry shrimp over pasta


  • Friday - Lake - Spaghetti (leftover sauce from last week in the freezer that will travel well and thaw by the time we get settled into the cabin)


  • Saturday - Lake - Steak, Salad & whatever else - big group who all eat meals together.


  • Sunday - Lake - Ribs and same as above


Next week will be back to school for both kiddos and I hope to share some recipes and try out some new dishes. Sorry this week is rather boring. The last Hurrah! of the summer!

No comments: