A little glimpse of our summer....
 |
| Sunset on Donner Lake, July 4, 2010 |
 |
| How we watch fireworks every year - over Donner Lake |
 |
| 6th Birthday Family Party July, 2010 |
 |
| Her present from her brother. SO excited! |
 |
| She wanted the same cake as last year. I think it turned out great! (Yes, I made it) |
 |
| Danish roll lesson with my Grandma |
 |
| DS took a nice picture of us! |
 |
| The true test... Dad said they were perfect! He hasn't had them in years and my mom could never get them right. DD sure loved them too! |
 |
| The Cast |
 |
| DD doing her solo part during "So Long, Farewell" ("I leave and heave a sigh and say Goodbye. GOOOOODDDDDD BYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE") Aug 1, 2010 |
 |
| Swimming with her BFF. My dad put the big fountain in for the girls and they had a blast! |
1 comment:
HOLY MOLY! Lily looks like a big girl! I can't believe how old she looks. *sniff*
Great job on the cake. What's a Danish roll? They look big. Anything baked and big gets a big thumbs up from me. :)
Post a Comment