Thursday, September 24, 2009

Question....

I would like to organize my posts/labels better. I want to add categories. Does anyone out there know how I can do this or where I can find info on how to set it up?
Recipes to come shortly. I'd just like to organize them better for myself (and you)!
Thanks

3 comments:

Unknown said...

At the bottom of your post page, when you're writing it, there should be a box that says, "Labels" or "Tags"... something like that. Write in whatever label you want to give that particular post. Then, if you want a list of your categories in the sidebar, you'll just go to your blog layout and add a gadget. Click on "Labels" and decide how you want to do it. If you have any more questions about how to do it, you know where to find me. :)

A Mom Anonymous said...

Thanks Liz. I've actually had that part since the start of the blog but I was hoping to break it down into categories for easier searching. I don't want to do a tag for each individual recipe I share, I'd like to have a tag that says "Cookies" and then under that tag be able to break it down even further. Does that make sense? I'm just not good enough with HTML to figure it out!

Anonymous said...

I know how to do this in wordpress, but not sure in blogger. Does blogger offer the option of categories? In Wordpress, you can create categories and subcategories, So, you could do a category of "pie" with subcategories of "fruit" and "nut". I know this info doesn't help you much in blogger, but just an FYI in case you decide to migrate over! ;)