I had to apologize to FG on Saturday night that he has to be privvy to a woman's secrets. We had a nice evening out at a dinner at the country club. It was the final event of the golf tournament he and his friend had played in. Since he is about 20-30 years younger than most of the members, I am also 20-30 years younger than many of their wives. Thus, I try to look as good as I can when I'm on his arm at an event like this.
My apology came as I stripped off my clingy dress, my Spanx (actually a generic version of them but hey, that works and I refuse to call it a "girdle"), my fake boobs (silcone sticky boob things that add almost 2 cup sizes to my mosquito bites and simply make my dresses look better) and my false eyelashes.
Yep, now he knows our secrets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Did it seriously take him this long to figure it out? If so, then you have mastered the art of deception ;) In a good way :)
Ha ha Kristin! No, it didn't take him this long. We just both found it amusing that there is so much a man learns after he gets married (or just lives with a woman) that he is completely clueless about before.
It's all smoke and mirrors baby! Duct Tape works wonders too, many uses under clothing!
I have several different versions of spanx and I make my husband tell me which pair smooths and holds the fat in the best. It's the best foreplay ever.
Post a Comment