Monday, November 17, 2008

I've been robbed!

I feel so cheated.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/clips/baby-shower-1016/767481/

Check out #1 on my list.


Busy crazy day here that started with meeting friends for breakfast before getting both kids to school. Now I'm full and lethargic and it just feels so odd to start the day like that. Then DS forgot to take his backpack with us and he was a minute or two late to class. I brought him his backpack while he was on his morning recess break. This afternoon both kids get the flu mist squirted up their nose. So I have to pick him up from school early and he'll miss dissecting an owl pellet. I think today is just going to be a weird weird day all around. I am wearing my new jewelry that I made over the weekend. I will have to have one of the kids take my picture. I used very pretty blue stone beads with a touch of silver. Though I think I'm going to re-string them. I'm not pleased with the spacing.

No comments: