Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, on Tuesday


Boring day around here. Lots of little things to just get done. That's ok, I'm looking forward to having the day to do it all, even if they are incredibly boring tasks!
Here's this week's menu. I'm making banana bread today. Maybe I'll post that recipe since I don't have any others that are worthy of sharing.
  • Sunday - Lemon Chicken w/ veggies over rice, scalloped pineapple (needed to use up some stale sliced bread), chocolate peanut butter chip cookies
  • Monday - Leftover buffet! Chicken noodle soup for FG and me and leftover spaghetti for the kids. I used the french bread from spaghetti night last week to make toasted garlic cheese bread
  • Tuesday - roasted chicken thighs, roasted squash, mashed potatoes w/ gravy
  • Wednesday - Tacos, rice, beans, salad
  • Thursday - whatever the kids and I feel like eating
  • Friday - kielbasa sausage, mashed potatoes, veggies
  • Saturday - 1st home basketball game and I'm hoping we can go out for pizza before the game with friends

No comments: