Saturday, February 16, 2008

All I seem to have time for are Random Thoughts

First off, my heart is aching for the family of this girl. They confirmed the body found was her. So very sad and I hope to God they catch the sicko and string him up by his shaven balls!

FG is out of town and you can bet I'll have some trouble sleeping tonight. They found her body waaaayyyy too close for comfort!

We had a good time last night. Once in awhile it's nice to get all gussied up and feel good about myself and how I look. I cut my hair yesterday - well *I* didn't do it, I had it done. Got my who-ha waxed. Visited my friend's wine shop and bought some wine and got an invitation to brunch for me & the kiddos to her house tomorrow (I have great friends).
Me and SMA last night with my new 'do. Don't ask me why FG took the picture all sideways but at least my double chin is hidden well. SMA needs to cut his hair - ugh.

You know, people who aren't familiar with him or FG think "THEYare friends?" Yep. Spend 10 minutes with them and you forget they look completely different when they start finishing each other's sentences and laughing at the same dumb shit. Anyway, it's all I got at the moment to show off my new 'do and it's not even a very good view of it!

I had to force my MIL to talk to me last night. She's still peeved from the other day when I told her off about stressing out FG and being pretty inconsiderate of his feelings. So I made her talk to me because I could tell she wasn't going to last night. Hee hee hee. FG noticed too and thought it was funny. I think he felt a bit embarassed that he was the "damsel in distress" with me coming to his rescue the other day. But at least he found it funny last night that I could be the bigger and better person than his mom who was going to hold a really silly grudge.

I need a nap.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great! Question... what does SMA stand for?

A Mom Anonymous said...

Well some days it stands for Shithead Male Asshole but according to him and FG, it's "Smartest Man Alive". Ok, pick yourself up off the floor from laughing!

Unknown said...

I have a number of arguments against what he believes SMA stands for... as you well know. But, I don't think I need to list them here.