Friday, September 24, 2010

Yesterday

  • Got the children's beds totally cleaned - comforters, blankets etc.  They were all happy and cozy getting into their beds last night!
  • Got the junk drawer cleaned out!
  • Got bread made for dinner.
  • Made a nice dinner & my dad joined us.  My mom comes home tonight - whoohoo!
  • Made blueberry muffins at DD's request and had two warm ones waiting for her when she got off the school bus.
  • Played games as a family before bed last night.
  • Kids got their homework done while I prepped dinner and after they were done eating, they actually played together, nicely & quietly in the playroom.  Thus the reward of family game night before bed!
  • Got a nap in!!  A short one but it was a nice little power nap all the same. 
  • Got the PTA committee stuff organized and now am just waiting on a return phone call from the principal as to when we can meet to discuss what I want to do at the school. 
Ahhhh!  I love it when I actually get some of the things done that I plan on doing!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is the BEST feeling. I remember it has happened to me once before.

You go, Energizer Bunny!