- Last week I turned 38. My DS told me bright and early "Wow Mom. In 2 years, you'll be 40!"
- My actual birthday day was just like any other day.
- I did get a funny text message from a male friend. It said, "Happy B-day! Nice A$$!" It's a LONG story but it made me laugh, made FG laugh and wasn't a bad ego boost to my 38 year old a$$.
- Friday I got a job.
- I start that job today.
- It's at a local toystore that sells mainly educational toys.
- I sure hope I can bring home ANY sort of paycheck. I doubt it though. I LOVE the store. It's close, it's cool, the people are always nice to my kid and the toys are great!
- I start today. I'll only work a couple of days per week. PERFECT!
- I work again tomorrow night. That won't go over well with DD. But they are only open until 7 pm so again, perfect. I'll be home early enough to eat some dinner myself and help get the kids to bed.
- FG is very cool with the fact he will have to come home from the office and let me go to work once in awhile. I'm lucky that he's so accomodating knowing that I'm not really going to make much $$ but mostly doing it as something for ME.
- Wednesday I'm in the classroom at DS's school. Mean mommy I am, I am going to get next week's homework for him to do on the airplane.
- I have to pack for our trip.
- We leave Friday morning. Thankfully I have several people helping us out with the house/animals while we are gone.
- It's not soon enough for either kid.
- I'm obsessively watching the weather for Orlando.
- DS has totally come around and is bouncing off the walls wanting to go to Disney. I'm very glad he's so excited and not stressed out like I feared he may be. I'm glad he's mature enough now to realize it's not possible for us to live at Disney World.
- DD came to me on Friday night, at 5 pm of course, SCREAMING because he ear hurt. Pediatric Urgent Care, here we come! I looked with my own ear scope first because dang that one came on fast and I really don't remember the last ear infection either kid had! I didn't want to go all the way across town if it was just irritated or stuffed from her cold. I hadn't used Pediatric Urgent Care since DS was a baby. An 8 year record, not bad!
- Her medicine is NASTY and I have to take it on the trip with us. I hope airport security doesn't give me a hard time.
- I have a to-do list a mile long this week. Why I agreed to start work THIS week is beyond me.
- No menu plan or recipes this week. I did make my grandma's pulled pork bbq sandwiches yesterday. MMMMMM. We'll have the leftovers on Tuesday because that's easy for FG to make for dinner.
- Ohhh, I almost forgot. I got a fishing pole and $$ to buy myself a fishing license and a pair of slippers for my b-day from my parents. FG asked where the house-coat was to go with the slippers. hee hee hee. Now I have no reason to not take DS fishing this summer. SMA gave me a g/c to our favorite aestetician. Kinda weird for SMA to give me a brazilian wax but hey, as long as he doesn't ask to see it, I guess it's more of a gift to his good friend FG. ha ha!
- FG won his court case against a former client who owed us money. He has a few more scheduled. We all hate that he has to go that route but he's been a nice guy long enough. Time for us to get the money we are owed! The letters and negotiations aren't working so off to court we go!
- Have a great week everyone! If I don't get back on, you'll be inundated with WDW pictures soon enough. :D
Monday, January 26, 2009
Monday, The start of a crazy week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! What a week you're in for. I hope you guys have a fabulous trip and I look forward to the pictures.
Have fun, I have changed my blog to runzwithscizzorz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment