I've been saying that a lot lately. Since I'm typing this on my phone it will be short and I'll write more later- maybe even with a recipe!
As I said, "I did it!" has been running through my head a lot lately. I have been taken out of my comfort zone quite a bit and, whoa, would you believe I actually LIKE it? Between exercise class, a hike and dealing with authority figures I've risen to challenges. Tonight I ran my first PTA meeting as President. And I DID IT! It was a challenge and I rose to it. I've been told in doing well. I feel good about things and I can only hope it continues!
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you!...Would you like to go for a hike Sunday with me and my mom if you are available?
Post a Comment