As usual, a lot has changed. Really? What is consistent? I didn't get the full time job. Oh well. I did take the part time job and it has become more interesting than I expected. The pay is still low but the woman I am working for is wonderful! She is so flexible with my work. It's just her & I and I am helping her start this new business of hers. She already has a sucessful business and this is an off-shoot of it. I do a lot from home, which makes up for the low pay. Hey, I can get paid to get stuff done AND do my laundry!
FG moved his office home for awhile until he finds a place to land. His office situation became less than ideal and he figured why pay rent when he could move home for awhile and have the same set up. Plus he can be here when I need him! So far I'm liking it. I just can't get his last dang Christmas present wrapped!!!
My kids are more excited for Christmas than I ever remember. They are funny, they didn't ask for hardly anything. DD got DS the Hot Wheels camera car that he wants so badly. She is the most excited about giving him his present than anything. It is hilarious. I thinks he gave it away too. I'm pretty sure he knows what is in the package yet he's being a good sport and not telling. They are both completely questioning the Santa thing too. I'm pretty sure DS knows the truth but he's too afraid to say anything - like he won't get presents. Really though the things they asked for were inexpensive and fairly easy. There aren't many presents under the tree yet they are completely thrilled. I'm praying it doesn't change on Christmas morning. I'm praying they don't say, "where's the rest?"
Merry Christmas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment