My backyard:
Loving the slide!
And I seem to have found my Christmas Spirit!
Of course, this little cutie is seriously pissed off at me right now. I don't have any snow boots or snow pants for her! And my little Snow Bunny really really really wants to go outside and play in the snow. I told the kids they can take turns but who wants to do that?! They want to play together. DS's snowpants and boots still fit, her's do not. :( Even the hand-me-down boots from her brother that I thought would fit, not happening. She couldn't get her foot in. Even if she could, she has no snow pants anyway! FG took my car to work (we didn't think the Mini would really be able to plow through the deep snow, even if FG says it's easier to drive a stick in the snow than an automatic) so he said he would stop at Target and see if he could find her some snow gear. I am kicking myself for not picking up the boots when I saw them there last. I have looked a few other places and not seen any anywhere! Well, except for the $45 pair at the sporting goods store. But with the way that girl grows, that's not in the budget! Anyway, he had to go to work today. I'm thankful that we took the few extra minutes last night to stop and get milk on our way home from dinner for MIL's birthday. I knew school would be either delayed or cancelled. The call came just after 6 am - school's closed!

2 comments:
See! Now THAT'S a snow day! Not like the icky flood "snow" days we get. Glad Lily's going to be able to go out and enjoy the snow. So...whatcha baking?
Don't feel bad, Stevi went outside in her converse, she wears a 10 in womens so wearing my boots are out of the question, Ugh I think winter came too slow and too fast for us to be ready!
Post a Comment