Sunday, March 08, 2009

I made it through yesterday

The wedding in one word. Trashy. I know, I know. I'm AWFUL I just put it out there in blogland that I thought it was trashy. The couple is not trashy. The wedding was on a budget. I could have helped. Really I could have but I was never asked and I wasn't going to volunteer. It's just not a position I wanted to put myself in to be seen as "taking over". But I could have helped.

I got a jug-o-wine poured for me from a box. Uh huh. I did. In a big plastic cup. Not a plastic cocktail glass or wine cup, nope. A big clear plastic cup that most would use for a soda at a BBQ. It was damn near full. I guess the tap on the box wouldn't close or something.

I'll spare you pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe... sounds FUN!

Unknown said...

Did they dance to "Sweet Home Alabama"?