Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bye Bye!

We are outta here in the morning. Two weeks my kiddos and I will be gone. I go back & forth beteween being excited about it and being really really bummed. We simply play and have too much fun in the summer time to be absent for two weeks. I know we'll have fun with family and I'm going to do my very best to carve out a few minutes of time to meet up with Karly. I'm going to pig out and come home with tight pants. My grandma is a good cook and my aunt owns one of those old fashioned walk-up-to-the-window ice cream places. Yep. Fat here it comes!

Seeing as how I'm lap-topless I won't be blogging and won't be posting any recipes. I'm hoping to find a computer somewhere and check my email at least. FG will have his laptop but the bastard will take it with him when he goes home and leaves us to eat our way through the midwest on our own. I could tell him I'll withhold sex if he doesn't leave it but then we would be broke because he needs it for business. Damn. Even if most men would seriously contemplate sex vs. food, my guy is too practical. He also knows there's no way I would hold out for long.

Now I'm off to run the 1,273 errands I have to take care of today. Thankfully I have the sitter coming. Have a wonderful July 4th, wonderful July 8th, 12th, 15th for that matter too.

Speaking of that. My baby turns 4 while we are gone. I haven't done anything for her birthday at all. I'm not sure I will either. I don't want to haul a present only to haul it home. We are going to do some special things for her though while we are gone so that should make it all ok.

Aloha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!! Can wait to hear all about it when you return.